Events by Heather & Ryan covers weddings and events anywhere in the world, from Las Vegas to London, Vietnam and beyond.
Wedding photography is the one aspect of any wedding that recognizes that there are no “do overs”. You will only get married once – and there is only one chance to get it right. One thing most brides & grooms don’t realize is you are not limited to the pool of photographers at your destination location. It is becoming a trend to bring in a photographer from a location from where you are from, whether that is Seattle or anywhere in the northwest.
Since there is more to destination wedding photography than local weddings, make sure the photographer you hire is experienced in destination management, organization and flow. Ideally, your destination photographer will bring in a wealth of experience to your wedding from a planning and workflow perspective.
Hiring Events by Heather & Ryan to photograph your wedding in Seattle or at your perfect destination wedding location is easier than you think. Our studio has over ten years of experience with destination wedding photography.
Our destination wedding fee includes all travel and accommodations, onsite time and post-production services. Complete coverage surrounding the events of your wedding are covered over a two to three day period, such as rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, the wedding day and brunch. Get the benefit of having every event documented, not just the wedding day. After your wedding, you will receive priority treatment as for post production processing. In fact, most images from our destination collections are available within 2 to 3 weeks following your big day.
Our studio has experience photographing around the United States in Dallas, Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles, the Oregon Coast, Minneapolis, Boston and Hawaii. We also have extensive international exprience photographing weddings in the UK and the rest of Europe, Sydney – Australia, Hoi An and Saigon, Vietnam, and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Our destination packages are all inclusive and include:
- Complete coverage of your rehearsal dinner, wedding day coverage and post wedding day session at your destination location.
- Unlimited email consultation for you pre wedding activities.
- One flat rate including all travel expenses
- Destination wedding weekend coverage include:
- Day before Rehearsal and/or Dinner
- Full Day coverage of your wedding day, from getting ready through your reception
- Day after on location photo shoot
- Wedding images/gallery delivered within 2 to 3 weeks after your wedding
- Extensive Album package selection for your wedding images
- Online wedding gallery for you to share with you family & friends
Inquire for a customized quote for your destination wedding photographer.